Helicopter Accident Lawyers
Helicopters are a type of aircraft that have the ability to take-off and land vertically in areas without a runway. It is these capabilities that have made them essential pieces of equipment for law enforcement, executive transport, sightseeing/recreation, medical evacuation, supply transport and military operations.
However, with all of the great benefits comes a heavy burden. Helicopters are intricate machines that require the highest levels of design, construction, maintenance and operational skill. If any one of these components is missing or neglected, the results can be disastrous.
How A Helicopter Accident Lawyer Can Help
Unfortunately, helicopter accidents nearly always result in serious injuries for those on board. In some cases, helicopter accident victims don’t survive the crash. Hiring a helicopter injury lawyer, one with detailed knowledge and background handling helicopter and other aviation accidents, may be your best chance at holding the responsible parties accountable for their actions.
A skilled helicopter crash lawyer will be able to represent your interests by gathering evidence, dealing with insurers and attorneys for the defendants, and presenting the indisputable facts to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
The attorneys at Nolan Law Group have extensive experience in investigating helicopter accidents and pursuing fair compensation on behalf of the victims and families. Nolan Law Group is currently evaluating helicopter accident cases involving:
- Pilot error: Pilots are human. Just like people in any other career, they sometimes make mistakes. When those mistakes result in (or contribute to) injury accidents, the victims and their loved ones may be entitled to pursue legal action.
- Design error: Mistakes with the design of helicopter components can occur. Sometimes, these errors are harmless. In other cases, such mistakes can have catastrophic consequences.
- Manufacturer defect: In some cases, an engine or other helicopter part can have hidden defects which only become known when an accident occurs. In such accidents, the companies involved in manufacturing and distributing the part may bear responsibility for resulting injury accidents.
- Maintenance failure: Helicopters are major pieces of machinery, which require periodic and routine maintenance to continue working correctly. Breakdowns in the maintenance schedule or shoddy workmanship can lead to helicopter accidents.
- Poor weather conditions: Pilots or companies that own and operate helicopters cannot control the weather. However, they are responsible for taking proper precautions and operating their helicopters appropriately for the weather conditions.
Nolan Law Group has extensive experience handling helicopter accidents. In fact, our attorneys have successfully represented plaintiffs in some of the highest-profile aviation accidents in the world. If you or someone you love suffered injuries in a helicopter accident and would like a skilled helicopter crash lawyer at Nolan Law Group to review your case, please contact us.